From now on, everyone can create a website for free with HubSpot CMS. Easily build a secure website that looks fantastic and performs better than your current site. Moreover, unlike any other free CMS currently on the market, HubSpot CMS integrates with the rest of HubSpot's Sales, Marketing, and CRM tools. All of this to help your (startup) business grow!
An overview of the key features you get with the free HubSpot CMS Hub.
The free version offers many features associated with paid versions (Starter, Professional, and Enterprise) of HubSpot CMS, including:
- Linking your pages, blogs, and landing pages to your domain.
- Efficiently building a website from scratch using a convenient drag-and-drop function.
- Choosing from free and paid themes in the HubSpot marketplace. You need a theme to build a website, and you can customize it to match your brand.
- Publishing up to 25 web pages in multiple languages, handy for internationalisation.
- Useful (free) tools like forms to convert visitors, a live chat for additional service, and kickback emails.
- A blog where you can post up to 100 blog articles.
- A dashboard to analyze your website results, even at the page level.
- A handy tool for SEO recommendations if you want to optimize for search engines.
Why you might not choose the free HubSpot CMS Hub.
There's always a 'but' when it comes to free versions. There are a few things that might hold you back from choosing a free version.
- HubSpot branding. This will be visible on every page, blog post, and landing page.
- Limited number of pages. You can have a maximum of 25 pages on your website, and if you excel at content marketing, you may quickly reach that limit.
- No custom domain for sending emails. While the free CMS tools support a custom domain, there's no custom domain for sending emails.
- No live support. You don't have access to email or chat support. Instead, you can consult HubSpot's Community, Knowledge Base documents, and Academy to troubleshoot issues.
- No changes to system pages. Pages like a 404 error page cannot be modified.
- No personalised content. This newer feature in HubSpot CMS allows you to customize content on your page based on your personas, but unfortunately, it's not available in the free CMS hub.
- No access to HubSpot's URL Redirect tool. HubSpot has a useful tool for setting up redirects, but it's not available in the free version.
HubSpot CMS Hub Free is designed for startups and small businesses looking to start digital marketing.
Now that you know what HubSpot's free CMS tool includes and what it doesn't, you're probably wondering, 'Is this suitable for me?'.
While it offers a great number of features, it may not be suitable for every business.
If you're ready to take that first step in building your website and plan to build it yourself, there's no better free CMS than what HubSpot offers.
It's ideal for startups or small businesses looking to start digital marketing and work on growing their business.
Do you want to pursue sustainable results through inbound marketing for your business? Check out what we can do for you here.
It's even interesting to create microsites for your business for campaigns, events, podcasts, or job postings.
Stay in touch